EMPOWERMENT QUALITY CARE SERVICES
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICE PROVIDER, OFFERING BOTH ON-SITE AND VIRTUAL SERVICES
Mental Health and Substance Use Treatment
How We Can
Support Our Community
We encourage you to follow the CDC guidelines on how to protect yourself and others from COVID-19. Please continue to follow all the CDC guidelines, including wash your hands for 20 seconds, use hand sanitizer when washing is not an option, put a 6-foot distance between yourself and others, cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others, and clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily in your home. We thank you for your continued commitment to the mitigation of COVID-19 and we look forward to serving those struggling with mental health and/or substance use disorders.
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our Members, their families, our staff and the community. We have implemented changes to our programs and operations as we respond to the COVID-19 pandemic and work to mitigate the risk of virus transmission, while providing quality mental health and substance abuse treatment to those experiencing mental health and/or addiction challenges.
We are currently open and admitting new clients to our Psycho Social Rehabilitation (PSR) and Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient (SAIOP) programs. Please see below to learn more about the changes to help you navigate and better understand our current operations. We continue to monitor information from the CDC, state and federal authorities and will implement updates and recommended changes, accordingly
- We are disinfecting surfaces throughout our facility throughout the day with an intensified focus for high touch/contact areas based on frequency of use. Additionally, we are contracted with Corvus Janitorial Services who provide daily cleaning, disinfection and sanitizing. Furthermore, Corvus staff provides disinfection of all areas using commercial grade chemicals which is a critical factor in helping to curb the spread of the virus in the facility. As an added measure, all touchpoints such as door handles, phones, light switches, faucet handles, countertops receive disinfection, along with all hard surfaces.
- Meeting spaces, group size and common areas have been altered to allow for proper social distancing per guidelines.
- Staff, including essential vendors, are screened daily before entering the building, including temperature checks.
- Staff and are required to wear personal protective equipment appropriate for specific Member care and other job responsibilities.
- Staff members who become symptomatic must not report for work and notify their supervisor.
- If a staff has a person in their household test positive for COVID-19, they must stay home and self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Visitors, including natural supports, are not allowed at the facility unless by appointment. All visitors are screened upon entering the building.
- Staff members have been assigned to deliver virtual services to those Members who are unable to participate in programming on site at the facility. These accommodations are offered in order to help lessen the number of Staff and Members at the facility.
- Furniture and common areas have been altered to allow for social distancing.
- Members will be required to wear face masks to mitigate the spread of the virus unless they are eating.
- Each Member’s health is monitored daily, including multiple temperature checks, other signs and symptom screens.
- Community outings and activities have been either suspended or have been limited. For those limited outings, all social distancing guidelines are adhered to both during transport and while in the community.
- Should a Member exhibit symptoms of COVID-19, Staff will contact their care giver or guardian, if applicable, while transportation home will be arranged immediately. Members will be advised or referred for testing. If test results are positive, the Member will be requested to self-isolate at home for 14 days. Furthermore, they will be advised to contact their healthcare provider. Members are only eligible for re-admission after the required 14-day quarantine at home.
- PSR and SAIOP virtual services are available to all Members.
- All prospective Members will be screened by phone and/or videoconferencing before beginning the admissions process.
- Intake and/or assessments will be performed both on site and offered virtually.
- Clients admitting to our services are encouraged to submit documentation for a negative COVID-19 test prior to admission.
- Prospective Members who opt to complete Intake Process on site, may be accompanied to the facility by one guest, who will be allowed in the front office area until escorted to the designated area where the consult occurs. Face masks are required for all participants during the intake process.
- In the event the prospective Member or anyone accompanying the Member answers “yes” to any screening question and/or has a temperature of 99.6 F degrees or higher, the onsite intake process will be discontinued and rescheduled as a virtual intake or onsite after 14 days.
Empowerment Quality Care Services, LLC was co-founded in during May 2009 in Charlotte, North Carolina by current owner, Andre Reynolds (CEO). During May 2020, the company welcomed Chuck Thompson (COO) as a new co-owner of EQCS. We have successfully collaborated to form a program that will stand above the rest, through the use of intense educational modules, that will enhance each Member’s will to achieve their goals, coupled with a firm living environment that will address the Member’s health, social, and personal needs.
We are proud and honored to have been awarded Council on Quality & Leadership (CQL) Accreditation in August 2013. Most recently, we achieved and currently maintain CQL Accreditation in Quality Assurances. EQCS’ participation in CQL’s international accreditation program demonstrates our commitment to excellence in person-centered services and supports that lead to increased quality of life.
*We Now Offer Virtual and On-site Services
EQCS has established general program guidelines and rules that must be followed by our Members; however, services will be tailored to their goals. Members will design a Person-Centered Plan or individualized Recovery Plan with their direct care provider based on what is important to them and services provided will be based on the goals Members help create for themselves. Your case worker will provide you with training, advice, and resources that will enable you to take control of your illness, better manage your symptoms, increase your independence, and overall improve your ability to live more successfully in your community.
EQCS provides PSR and SAIOP onsite and promotes the use of resources that are available to you in your community. The cost for our services is covered by Medical Assistance or Medicaid. If you do not have this insurance we will help you apply for any and all entitlements. You are in charge of your recovery.
Who We Are
Behavioral Health Service Provider
Empowerment Quality Care Services, LLC is a behavioral health service provider based in Charlotte, North Carolina and serves individuals in the Cardinal Innovations Healthcare and Partners Health Management networks.
We are a company dedicated to helping all Members we serve. The goal of our program is to positively impact our Members’ recovery efforts and improve their quality of life. Additionally, it is our goal to provide the most appropriate care, dignity, and respect that each Member of Empowerment Quality Care Services rightfully deserves, and the same will be given to all employees of the company.
Empowerment Quality Care Services is built on the foundation that believes our Members can and will be productive in his/her community. With a strong foundation in youth and adult services, Empowerment Quality Care Services has spent years developing quality programs that stand above the rest. We have intense education modules that enhance each Member and assist him/her with setting goals and achieving them. Our employees provide our Members with training, advice and resources that enable persons served to: take control of his/her illness; better manage his/her symptoms; increase his/her independence; and overall, improve his/her ability to live more successfully in their community.
Empowerment Quality Care Services is a facility and community-based agency designed to provide professional, quality services to individuals and families in a collaborative effort to inspire a positive and healthy future through connections of advocacy, resources, and support.
The vision of Empowerment Quality Care Services is to ensure that all Members are supported with quality care provided by their families, staff, and positive support systems, and as a result will become productive contributors to his/her community.
Referrals are accepted on an ongoing basis from community partners, agencies and as well as from individuals. If you or someone you know is in need of behavioral health services...
Email us at email@example.com or Call EQCS Now