We offer intense clinical care from a team approach for children ages 6 to 20. The Intensive In-Home team consists of a minimum of three (3) qualified professionals dedicated to the needs of the child and family. The team’s main role is to provide counseling and support for the child and family within their home or community setting. This support is for extremely serious situations requiring concentrated help to achieve family stability and prevent out-of-home placement.
- Crisis Support 24/7
- Flexible scheduling of appointments
- Psychiatric medication management
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Services provided in the home, school or community
- Address high-risk behavioral, mental health and emotional problems